They Dyed Her Blue, Destroyed Her Skin And Then Abandoned When Her Skin Got Inflamed! Our hearts are sinking at the sight of this small baby. This little girl was found skin and bones with her hair DYED blue.
Hair dye causes IRREPARABLE damage to a dog’s immune system. It also may cause allergic reactions, chemical burns, obviously SKIN DISEASE, and cancer. Her skin is infected, itchy, and inflamed.
We had to shave off whatever is left of her damaged body hair. Right now she is curled up suffering because some people thought of her as an object to decorate…
Thank you, kind and sympathetic people, for saving such a mosechka! What they do all over the world with living beings is shocking, and all because of impunity.
Source: ViacomCBS Inc.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.