We are pleased to announce the new procedures for August. To ensure the safety of everyone, we are implementing the following steps:
- All patients visiting the doctor must wear a mask at all times.
- All appointments must be made in advance and no walk-ins will be accepted.
- Social distancing must be maintained in the waiting area and all other areas of the clinic.
- All patients must have their temperature taken before entering the clinic.
- All patients must answer a few health questions before entering the clinic.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. It is our pleasure to be able to serve the community with the doctor who saved Kolchuga.
Get well August, don’t let me down! Many thanks to the doctor, the entire team of Vernovtsy! Alexandra, thanks for the video! God bless you!!!
Source: ViacomCBS Inc.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.