The dog saved his owner from the fire❗The burnt dog became useless

The dog, who lived in the yard of a private house in the village of Vasilevo, Pushkinsky district, Moscow region, noticed the fire and rushed inside to save the owner. The husband managed to get out of the burning building and was not even injured. What can not be said about the brave mongrel, who rushed around the rooms and barked, trying to find the owner.

If you are interested in seeing more incredible stories about animals then like and subscribe to the channel .